Tyler Meade founded Presidio ADR a year ago to mediate complex cases nationwide due to dissatisfaction with the limited existing options. With a calm, even-handed approach, he has mediated and resolved a broad array of disputes since then.
Tyler brings three decades of diverse experience to his mediation practice, with extensive experience on both sides of the “v.” Tyler Meade served as a prosecutor, a commercial litigator representing plaintiffs and defendants around the country, and general counsel of a New York-based company with hundreds of employees and operations around the world. His clients included small and medium-sized businesses, a New York family office, one of the largest medical groups in the nation, and a publicly traded communications company. Among other experience:
• Tyler has handled all manner of contract disputes, including cases involving technology startups.
• He has deep experience with RICO, securities fraud, and unfair competition claims.
• He is well versed in complex litigation, having litigated class actions and managed the defense of mass tort cases.
• He has litigated cases involving condominiums and fractional properties around the country.
• He understands the cryptocurrency space, having served as general counsel for a digital asset exchange.
• Finally, Tyler is able to draw on experience early in his career representing plaintiffs and defendants in employment, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases.
Tyler is admitted to practice in California, New York, and the District of Colorado (among many other federal courts), but is not a member of the Colorado Bar.